Recommended Landing Procedure
Light aircraft arrivals only. The runway slope is 0.72% downhill. The threshold is displaced 1,700'. Proceed inbound on east side of valley. Avoid overflight over Hailey. Make modified left base over Hailey cemetery.
Use east side of the Valley. Maintain at least 7,000' MSL in Bellevue area. Maintain PAPI approach.
NBAA Approach and Landing Procedure VFR & IFR (Shown above)
1) Inbound flight path should not require more than a 20 degree bank angle3 to follow noise abatement track.
2) Observe all speed limitations and ATC instructions.
3) Initial inbound altitude for noise abatement areas will be a descending path from 2,500' AGL or higher. Maintain minimum airspeed (1.3Vs+20 KIAS) with gear retracted and minimum approach flap settings.
4) At the final approach fix (FAF) or not more than 4 miles from runway threshold, extend landing gear. Final landing flap configuration should be delayed at pilot's discretion to enhance noise abatement.
5) During landing, use minimum reverse thrust consistent with safety for runway conditions and available length.